Welcome to TheLaserlift.com. Laser is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. The term laser bio-stimulation refers to the use of low level laser to irradiate local acupoints on the skin. This procedure is used for the reduction of pain, acceleration of wound healing, non-surgical facelift and acupuncture.
The Laserlift Light penetrates the 3 main layers of the skin; the epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous layers and surrounding tissue. Along its path the laser deposits photons into the cells. Nerve stimulation is immediate. Within a short time micro-circulation is improved which brings increased oxygen and blood flow to the stimulated area. The Laserlift Light also blocks pain enzymes and activates the synthesis of endorphin enzymes.
Biologically, the laser bio-stimulation will increase the cell production in connective, tendonous, and cartilaginous tissue. This results in increased collagen production. Research demonstrates that the laser affects the mitochondria thereby enhancing the production and synthesis of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) and optimizes oxygenation and phagocytes.
The healing process increases the tensile strength of healed tissue, reduces swelling, increases blood flow, increases lymphatic activity, reduces inflammation and increases cellular metabolism and speeds the repair process. The results are accumulative. These lasers are FDA cleared, but treatment is considered investigational. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are several advantages to using the lasers over needles:
1) Painless, but effective - Great for anyone who is afraid of needle treatment
2) Harmless - The laser energy penetrating the skin is 5 mw. It does not cause any tissue damage, as no heat is generated with the cold laser application.
3) Safe and sanitary - No chance of infection. The Laserlift sanitary disposable tips provide a perfect solution for repeated treatment.
4) Easy treatment - For meridian acupoints, stimulate 3 - 6 points per treatment for 60 - 120 seconds each. More time as needed for trigger and motor points.
4 Distinct Effects
1) Growth factor response within cells and tissues
2) Pain relief as a result of increased endorphin and serotonin release
3) Increased lymphatic activity and strengthening of the immune system response
4) Stimulation of acupuncture points, increased collagen and ATP production, increased circulation
Treatment is non-destructive, safe, and painless. The more you use it, the more effective the results.
Cold Level Laser Uses
Anti-aging, acne, eczema, skin ulceration, dermatitis, cuts, bruises, soft-tissue damage, sport injuries, arthritis, musculoskeletal disorders, scars and stretch marks
There are many other conditions treated with laser therapy. This practice is used by many health care physicians, chiropractors, veterinarians, dentists, and physical therapists. Please check out our web links for additional information.
The lasers are supplied with our exclusive Laserlift Tips for the ultimate in eye protection for both the physician and patient.
Low-level laser therapy is considered investigational by the FDA, and no medical claims of cures are permitted in the USA at this time. This product is not intended as a treatment or prescription for any disease or a substitute for medical care. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.